Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Welcome to Divanet!

With the help of my owner Dave (he's the guy over there in the picture - isn't he cute!), I'll chronicle the life of one dog in the city. We live in the Castro District of San Francisco not too far from a great park when I can hang out with other dogs and run and play.

Oh, I almost forgot, I'm a black lab named Diva. I was born in Massachusetts. I have 12 brothers and sisters. I'm going to be five years old in October. That's my picture over there in the sidebar. Sometimes I get a bit worried about Dave. Look at me! He cut me up into four pieces. Yipe!

Don't get me wrong, he takes good care of me. Feeds me and walks with me to the park. (I could go by myself, but he really does need the exercise.) I've learned to walk by myself without a leash and I sit at ever intersection until Dave tells me it's ok to cross. I know it sounds dependent, but if you were only 2 feet tall I bet you wouldn't be able to see over the parked cars to see oncoming traffic either.We

Well, it's time for a nap so I'll sign out for now, but I'll be back soon.

DIVA

No comments: