Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Toys 2.0

Here's a picture of my "squeak-squeak." It is my favorite toy. Why? Because it's so advanced. You might even say that it belongs to a whole new class of toys - Toys 2.0 if you will.

It's round like a ball, but it squeaks better than any other squeak toy I've had before (and believe me, I've gone through a few in my almost 5 years!) It's dura..., dura.... ohhh, it last a long time. Eight months for this one. Dave says it's because the ball is made of mesh and I can't chew through it.

Well that's not true. I finally tore apart my yellow squeak-squeak. I just love pulling all the stuffing out and scattering it to the four winds. Dave doesn't see the art in it. Finally I knew I'd finally have that squeaker. But, but, but...... there was another rubber ball inside! Drat!

Of course I play with my squeak-squeak by myself. Pouncing on it when it's not suspecting or just rolling it around and biting it to make it squeak. I also let Dave and his friends throw it. They're so lazy that they won't even attempt to go pick it up, so i end up running around bringing it back to them. What do they do? Yup. Throw it again. Sheesh!

I also use it when Dave's been working to hard and I need to get his attention. I have a number of tactics that I'll share with you another time, but my nuclear strike tactic is to find squeak-squeak and walk around his office and the living room making it squeak. That almost always works within minutes.

Oh, I need to go for a walk. So let me go so I can work on getting Dave to come with me. He can use the exercise. Later.

DIVA

No comments: