Friday, August 18, 2006

One Ball and So Many People

A few weeks ago, Dave and I were walk to nearby Dolores Park. It was wierd everyone I could see was walking in the same direction and most of them real fast. "There must be something going on at the park," Dave said to me.

I tried to pretend I didn't know him.

Shortly after we got to the park, while I was giving Dave a reason to use that plastic bag he brought with him, a thunderous roar came from the other side of the park. It nearly scared the poop out of me.

When we got to the other side of the hill Dave took this picture while I talked to the people about what was going on and the fact that Dave never feeds me.

dolores park crowd
It had something to do with a big TV screen the all were watching. there were some guys in shorts kicking around a ball. Of course that drew my attention. I like balls. Especially tennis balls. I'll have to tell you about my square tennis ball sometime.

DIVA

No comments: